CBD products now available!
Have you heard about the wonders of CBD and how it may help you?
HOW DOES CBD WORK?
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is a collection of cell receptors and the corresponding molecules (agonists) in the human body. The ECS is responsible for regulating and maintaining many key functionalities of the human body. When the ECS is in balance, one experiences homeostasis. Ideally, your Endocannabinoid System would remain in balance. Unfortunately, under the assault of stress, illness or injury, your body may not produce enough endocannabinoids to fulfill communication requirements. The system then becomes unbalanced and communication deteriorates. Some scientists are leaning towards the belief that many diseases and medical conditions are potentially caused by endocannabinoid deficiencies.
Currently, we are offering CBD products from The CBDistillery out of Denver Colorado.
CBDistillery Full Spectrum tincture: 1000mg/30ml: $55
CBDistillery Isolate tincture: 1000mg/30ml: $38
CBDistillery Isolate tincture: 500mg/30ml: $25
CBDistillery Isolate tincture: 250mg/30ml: $18
CBDistillery Full Spectrum topical salve: 500mg/1oz: $62
CBDistillery Full Spectrum Face cream: 500mg/1oz: $62
click here for CBDistillery Ultimate CBD user guide:
7 Benefits of CBD
1. Can help relieve pain: Studies have shown that CBD may help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptor activity, reducing inflammation and interacting with neurotransmitters
2. Could reduce anxiety and depression: CBD oil has shown promise as a treatment for both depression and anxiety, leading many who live with these disorders to become interested in this natural approach.
3. Can alleviate cancer related symptoms: CBD may help reduce symptoms related to cancer and side effects related to cancer treatment, like nausea, vomiting and pain.
4. May reduce acne: Based on recent scientific studies, CBD oil may help treat acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to reduce sebum production.
5. Might have Neuroprotective Properties: Researchers believe that CBD’s ability to act on the endocannabinoid system and other brain signaling systems may provide benefits for those with neurological disorders. Though research is limited at this time, CBD has been shown to ease symptoms related to epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease. CBD was also shown to reduce the progression of Alzheimer’s disease in test-tube and animal studies.
6. Could benefit heart health: Though more human studies are needed, CBD may benefit heart health in several ways, including by reducing blood pressure and preventing heart damage.
7. Several Other Potential Benefits: CBD has been studied for its role in treating a number of health issues other than those outlined above. Though more studies are needed, CBD is thought to provide the following health benefits:
Antipsychotic effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms.
Substance abuse treatment: CBD has been shown to modify circuits in the brain related to drug addiction. In rats, CBD has been shown to reduce morphine dependence and heroin-seeking behavior.
Anti-tumor effects: In test-tube and animal studies, CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects. In animals, it has been shown to prevent the spread of breast, prostate, brain, colon and lung cancer.
Diabetes prevention: In diabetic mice, treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation.